Monday 27 June 2016

On Bullies And Haters.

We've all faced bullies or haters or both at some point in our lives, if you haven't, either you're incredibly lucky or you were homeschooled or you are one. In which case you'll have no idea what I'm talking about. Being bullied isn't a very pleasant experience. Ask anyone who's been bullied. 'Why the sudden post about bullying?', you must be wondering, if you're a frequent visitor to my page. Well, some people I know (or don't actually, as I've never spoken to one of them) have started this hate campaign against me. It's rather insignificant, much like them, but I don't like all this negative energy that's being continually thrown at me. I could just punch them in the face but why would I want to soil my knuckles with such filth?
I have my theories about why they hate me so much, but I'm not gonna make any statements without conclusive proof (unlike them). It's rather annoying, you know. I mean, it feels like you're being watched and bitched about every single second (and most probably that's what's actually happening). I marvel at the sheer joblessness of these people but also feel kinda flattered at the fact that they spend their breath talking about me. X'D
If you jerks are reading this, which you probably are, since you spend so much time hating me and obsessing over everything I do, I have something to say to you. Get a life, please? If you can't afford one, lemme know, I'll help you out. Cause, you know, I'm a decent person who has better things to do than judge people. Oh, and kindly stop attempting to convince my friends that I'm "bad". They know me better than you ever will. And yes, I might be "fat and weird" but I still have more talent in my pinky toe than all of you combined. Also, didn't your mothers tell you that it's rude to talk about someone behind their back? But then again, I guess it's fitting that you should talk about me behind my back, since that's where you guys belong - 'behind my back'.
How sad and pathetic you all must be. I actually feel sorry for you guys. I look at my best friends and feel so grateful. So, I guess I have you to thank for that. It's when I see you backstabbing, filthy, lying pieces of scum (woah, I just abused alphabetically XD), I have a deeper appreciation for my best friends. I bet there's a special place in in hell reserved for each one of you.
But still, I can understand your jealousy. To quote Meghan Trainor (who, BTW, is amazing <3), "If I was you, I'd wanna be me too." :*
My darling Haters, you may now crawl back into whatever hole you came out of. :)
Okay, bye. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment