Wednesday 6 July 2016

True love and chicken.

There's something really ridiculous that has recently come to my attention. Teenagers these days keep saying things like, "I'll die for you." while professing their love to the objects of affection.

I don't know what is so romantic about being dead but by that standard, chicken should be the truest love ever! Yeah sure, someone telling you that they'd die for you is cute and all (mostly creepy) but chicken actually died for you. A poor chicken actually sacrificed it's life, so that you could munch on a plate of crispy chicken wings (unless you're a vegetarian, in which case you have no idea what I'm talking about).

So for God's sake, stop equating love to dying for someone. It's not romantic, it's stupid. What's a person gonna do with a dead body? (I am not referring to the necrophiliacs here.)

I mean, seriously, stop being idiots and grow up.

Being cold and dead in a grave will not get you the person you're in love with. Writing long letters to them about how amazing they are, just might. ;)

Okay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment