Monday 1 May 2017

On casual misogyny and how much I hate it when people talk about my boobs.

10th April, 2017,
So, my board exams started yesterday, and the first one went pretty well. Still have nine more left. *Internal crying intensifies*
Anyway, after I came home yesterday my mom told me that two women were gossiping about my boobs (like, seriously? Why?). Little did they know my tigress of a mother was standing right behind them and she adequately put them in their place by saying, "That's my daughter, and I think that's very unfair of you to speak like that." The women scampered off without another word and weren't seen again. I may have laughed at the whole incident but on the inside, it's left a very bitter aftertaste.
To those two uneducated cunts,
Firstly, they're MY boobs. Whether they're big, small, non-existent, it's none of your fucking concern. You know why? 'Cause you don't pay for my education, my food or my WiFi. Secondly, it's not my fault that you're so fucking incompetent that your saggy, wrinkly boobs can't even fill your bras. It's also not my fault that you're poxy old hags whose faces work better than any kind of contraceptive. And finally, show some class. Oh wait, I forgot, you have none.
Let me get straight to the point. Women need to stop with casual misogyny.
I have never seen a man participate in casual misandry. Ever. Yet, I've seen a lot of women say the nicest things with the maximum amount of insincerity. Which is so sad because we need to stick together. Misogyny coming from men is not as hurtful as misogyny coming from  women. The very same women who'll probably have children one day, and will end up teaching (consciously or unconsciously) their sons that it's okay to disrespect women and their daughters that it's okay to be disrespected. I'm not saying that all women participate in casual misogyny, I'm saying that all women have been on its receiving end.
I want to believe that there are decent men in the world but every time I dress up and go out, I get gawked at in such a way that the existence of unicorns seems more realistic at that point. I am not saying that all men are assholes, in fact I've been very fortunate to know some extremely decent, well mannered and sweet guys but then I'm constantly reminded of the overwhelming majority of jackasses that I have to face everyday.
And what's worse is society (inadvertantly, maybe) tells us to accept it. For example, the sentence "Don't dress provocatively." has probably been heard by every woman, ever. But I don't hear anyone telling the men, "Don't rape." Or, "Don't pass lewd comments." If a girl gets molested on the streets, the first thing the people say is, "She must have encouraged the people who molested her."
And to such people I say, go shove an electric pole up your nether orifices. You uneducated pieces of shit are wasting the oxygen that the trees work so hard to produce. Do us all a favour and just shut up, preferably forever.
Women need to remember that we must never see another woman as a threat. Patriarchy has subconsciously taught us to hate other women, but we must make a conscious effort to empower other women and not tear them down. And when I speak of women, I don't​ simply mean my "cis"-sters. I mean all women, cis AND trans.

To sum up,
1. Casual misogyny is unacceptable.
2. Be yourself (unless you're an evil little shit, in which case be anything but yourself).
3. Trans people are valid. If you disagree, raise your hand... Now put it over your mouth.
4. Don't be a judgemental cunt.

Thanks.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment